Flyer - December 17 Fund Raising!!!
Denton Muslim Cemetery
Who Am I?
Let me introduce myself. My name is Muslim Cemetery & trust me I am your final destiny. I reside in Denton along Hwy 380 West about 8 miles West of I-35E North. My size is 11.5 acres and I am 20 years old. Being quite seasoned, you can imagine at present I am home to about 460 permanent residents with a heart to accommodate 2500 more – See how I cultivate a culture of openness and giving - That’s how much hospitable and open-hearted I am.
However, I have a complaint that you folks are not taking due care of me and because of that Denton County twice threatened to shut me down – Isn’t it ironic and unfortunate - with so much community around me still I am being neglected. Until few months ago, I did not have funds even for my monthly maintenance. However, courtesy of few Allah fearing folks who took the lead, jumped and rescued me.
Hope you do understand that I am the only stable and risk free 401(k) investment option you have without fearing any economic downturns. Regardless of where you live in metropolis I am your final home. Don’t you think its time to invest in me where Allah is promising unlimited matching?
Recently, after some biopsies I have been diagnosed with a few ailments including sub surface seepage & soil erosion to name a few. I don’t have a health plan or insurance. I am in dire need of your attention and desperately seeking help and assistance to upgrade my infrastructure. With so much community around don’t let me feel like an orphan.
Regardless of financial hardships I am consistently serving the community with their burial needs while keeping the cost at $500 - lowest in DFW.
On top of it I don’t charge families facing financial hardships. That’s how generous I am – So why don’t you all join hands and display generosity towards me by giving a loan to Allah Almighty – Returns on your investments are manifold and are not taxable.
Cemetery’s significant purpose derives from its formal capacity to evoke or establish memory of death, to remind the living of reminder to manifest that this world is not our home. Devaluation of all things accentuating the temporal life is the starting point for a Muslim, embracing that the life of the body is not a real life, and the negation of this life is the beginning rather than the end.
Provide an exclusive burial place for Muslim community in accordance with Quran and Sunnah.
Ensure local Muslim community has their own full service cemetery facilitating full burial rites by protecting, maintaining, preserving & sustaining the cemetery.
- Islamic laws govern all matters concerning this cemetery.
- Only muslim male, female and their children are allowed to be buried in this cemetery.
- The deceased or family has only interment rights to be buried. However, they don't own any part of the cemetery.
- Family of deceased agrees to abide by all rules issued by the board of directors of this cemetery.
- Visitors must respect privacy of occupants of the graves. Please avoid making noises or walking on top of the graves.
- No monument, memorial tree or plant of any kind shall be placed upon any grave.
- Walking, standing or sitting on top of a grave is prohibited.
- Tanned leather footwear is prohibited. Only shoes made of synthetic materials can be worn during the visit.
- Burial at this cemetery is prohibited at these times: During sunrise, during sunset, at high noon and at night.
- No muslim can be buried in this cemetery without being bathed and prayed for.